vrijdag 23 december 2011

three stages of a painting


 This Painting is done on a rough wooden  surface. First I painted the surface gold  to find out how to mix skin colour with the gold to get the right atmosfere.
1 In the first stage I wanted to leave a great part of the surface gold and just a few parts really detailed realistic.

 2  This evolved in the second stage in wich I choose to work out more of the skin to get more depth in the painting.

3 In the last stage I worked towards a change of atmosphere by changing the light in the body and bij changing the colour of the whole painting.
Is it finished? I'm not sure and I'll decide in a few days..



5 opmerkingen:

  1. I really like the cool colors in the last stage. Hope you leave it like that.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. thanks I was only thinking about more contrast but the colour will stay the same

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hanneke, wat een prachtige schilderijen! Je bent een voorbeeld voor mij en velen andere! Om dit bericht te kunnen plaatsen moet je je eerst aanmeldden bij google account rechtsbovenaan. Als je je geregistreerd hebt kan je berichten plaatsen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hoi Akke,
    Dank je nogmaals ik zie dat het nu wel lukt over het blog :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen