woensdag 28 december 2011

bp portrait award 2011

Last year I entered the competition for the BP Portrait Award 2011.
Although I did not get in to the final selection for exhibition, my painting did make it to the second round of judging. Last year there were over 2,300 entries. Approximately 300 works make it to the second round of judging and from those only 55 were selected for exhibition so the competition was very strong. I send this picture of my son















the picture of wim Heldens won first prize this year.













This year I'll enter the competition again with a painting of my other son. It is almost finished and this is a detail of the picture. When it is finished another picture will folow. The price for me is to be exhibiting the picture in the London National Portrait Gallery.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten